A study funded by the Citizens Research Foundation, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization in Berkeley, California, found that, in the last presidential election, African American and Hispanic neighborhoods accounted for less than 2% of the contributions made to the top four candidates.
What does CRF stand for?
CRF stands for Citizens Research Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRF
We have 256 other meanings of CRF in our Acronym Attic
- China Rights Forum
- Choice Relation Framework
- Cholesterol Retention Fraction
- Choroideremia Research Foundation, Inc. (Springfield, MA)
- Christian Relief Fund
- Christopher Reeve Foundation
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Cigarette Restitution Fund
- Cincinnati Reef Keepers
- Circulating Recombinant Form