The extra patrols at shopping centers this year include reserve officers, members of the city's Citizens on Patrol program, the Bicycle Patrol Team and regular officers in their patrol cars.
What does COP stand for?
COP stands for Citizens On Patrol
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of COP
We have 351 other meanings of COP in our Acronym Attic
- Changeover Point
- Character Oriented Protocol
- Chief of Party (various locations)
- Chief Of Police
- Cholesterol Oxidation Product
- Circle of Protection
- Circle of Protection (Magic; The Gathering)
- Cisco Options Package (software)
- Citizen Observer Patrol (Florida)
- Citizen Observer Program (various locations)
- City of Pasadena (California)
- City of Pflugerville (Texas)
- Class of Property
- Classroom Observation Protocol
- Clean Out of Place
- Clinical Oncology Program (various locations)
- Close Observation Patrol
- Close of Play
- Close Out Package
- Club Olympique de Pontlieue (French: Pontlieue Olympic Club; Pontlieue, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Either alone or in conjunction with Neighborhood Watch, Citizens on Patrol programs help community members share responsibility for a healthy neighborhood.
They stress that we're only eyes and ears," says Pat Brown, a five-year veteran of Fort Worth's Citizens On Patrol program.