He has previously served in community leadership roles as chair of the Diocesan Finance Council and co-chair of the Governor's Citizens Finance Review Commission, Maricopa Community Colleges' ACE Campaign, and Governor's Film and Television Commission.
What does CFRC stand for?
CFRC stands for Citizens Finance Review Commission (Arizona)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFRC
We have 53 other meanings of CFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Florida Reception Center
- Centralized Faculty Resource Center
- Centre for Financial Regulation and Crime (Cass Business School, London, UK)
- Centro Comunitario para Recursos Financieros
- Certified Financial Recovery Counselor
- Challenge de Franche-Comté
- Chatham Family Resource Center (Siler City, NC)
- Child Fatality Review Committee
- Children and Family Resource Center
- Children's Foundation Research Center (Memphis, TN)
- Citizens' Facilities Review Committee
- Coldwater Fishes Research Center (Iran)
- College Football Research Center
- Colorado Foothills Retriever Club
- Combined Forward Rate Constant
- Committee on the Fall Research Conference
- Community and Family Resource Center (Lafayette, IN)
- Community Financial Resource Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Community Forestry Resource Center (Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy)
- Compagnie Française de Retraitement du Caoutchouc (French rubber recycling company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stein's professional affiliations include serving as President of the Arizona Economic Round Table and as a member of Governor Janet Napolitano's Citizens Finance Review Commission.