She joined CDS - then Citizens Democracy Corps - in 2002 as Vice President of Business and Program Development.
What does CDC stand for?
CDC stands for Citizens Democracy Corps (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDC
We have 766 other meanings of CDC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Disciplinary Counsel (attorney)
- Child Development Center
- Chiltern District Council (UK)
- China Data Center (University of Michigan)
- Chinadotcom Corporation (Hong Kong)
- Christian Defense Coalition
- Chugoku Design College (Japan)
- Church Day Care
- Circuit Defense Counsel (US DoD)
- Cirrus Design Corporation
- Citizens Development Corps (Washington, DC)
- Citizens District Council
- City Development Company (UK)
- City of Durham Council (UK)
- Civil District Court
- Classified Document Control
- Cleared Defense Contractor (US DoD)
- Climate Diagnostics Center (NOAA)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (various companies)
- Clock Distribution Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also helped establish the Citizens Democracy Corps, a non-profit organization that directed volunteer American support to the emerging democracies of Eastern and Central Europe.
Other Grants Fourteen other organizations received $202,000 including: -- $50,000 to Citizens Democracy Corps (Washington, D.