I have never heard of the Citizens Commission for Human Rights, but Mr Daniels seems to be more like the character Citizen Smith in presenting his view of the treatment of the mentally ill.
What does CCHR stand for?
CCHR stands for Citizens Commission for Human Rights
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHR
We have 16 other meanings of CCHR in our Acronym Attic
- Cuyuna Country Heritage Preservation Society (est. 1989; Crosby, MN)
- Ching Chung Hau Po Woon Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Calendar of Charter Rolls (UK)
- Cambodian Center for Human Rights
- Campus Committee for Human Rights
- Catalog Cache Hit Ratio (DB2)
- Center for Child Health Research
- Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Chicago Commission on Human Relations (Illinois)
- Chilean Commission for Human Rights
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- Citizens' Committee for Human Rights
- Civic Committee for Human Rights
- Clark County Heritage Register (Washington state)
- Community Cultural Health Representatives
- Coordinating Council on Human Relations
- Critical-Catastrophic High Risk (software taxonomy)
- Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations
- Cape Cod Human Resources Association (Hyannis, MA)
- Capital City Hot Rod Association (est. 1959; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Citizens Commission for Human Rights said the practice was tantamount to child abuse with drugs being used to treat disorders that had 'no scientific evidence' to support them.