htm) earlier this month, coordinating games at Citizens Bank Park for Penn State's men's hockey team and the AHL's outdoor game, as well as scheduling Winter Classic activities could be factors: "Since the Wells Fargo Center will have an open date on Jan.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Changi Business Park (Changi, Singapore)
- Checks by Phone (TeleCheck)
- Chehalis Basin Partnership (Washington State)
- Chesapeake Bay Program (state/federal Chesapeake Bay restoration partnership)
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
- Chronic Benign Pain
- Chronic Benzene Poisoning
- Cirrhose Biliaire Primitive (French: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; medical condition)
- Clean Boating Partnership (Florida)
- Cleethorpes Beach Patrol
- Club de Badminton de Perenchies (French: Perenchies Badminton Club; Perenchies, France)
- Club de Badminton de Provins (French: Provins Badminton Club; Provins, France)
- Club de Badminton Pringy (French: Pringy Badminton Club; Pringy, France)
- Club de Billard de Plainpalais (French: Billiard Club of Plainpalais; Switzerland)
- Code Block Processor
- Code of Banking Practice (various locations)
- Coded Block Pattern (MPEG)
- Cognitive Behavioral Program (psychotherapy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Game six is at Citizens Bank Park with Roy Oswalt scheduled to pitch for the Phillies and Jonathan Sanchez for the Giants.
Today, MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM), the Philadelphia Phillies and ARAMARK, the food and beverage partner for 12 MLB teams, have announced that fans at Citizens Bank Park can use their iPhone to order food and have the items delivered to their seat.
The Rays are now a best-priced 4-5 to win their first Fall Classic but face three tough games at Citizens Bank Park as the series moves to Philadelphia tonight.
And although the Dodgers won home-field advantage in last week's flips in the event of a one-game playoff against either San Diego or San Francisco to determine the division winner, they lost this one to Philadelphia, meaning they would have to travel to Citizens Bank Park if they finished tied with the Phillies for the wild card.
Ruth did it on hot dogs and beer," a banner at Philadelphia's Citizens Bank Park said on Sunday.
The baseball nuts among you may want to carve out some time for a visit to the Phillies' impressive new home, Citizens Bank Park.
Bring a donation of non-perishable food to the Sunday, July 31 Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park or SEPTA's AT&T Station.