He's been organizing discussions of health care issues for some time - first as part of the Citizens' Health Care Working Group, a nationwide dialogue established by Congress in 2003 under the Medicare Improvement Act, and currently as a chapter facilitator for former Gov.
What does CHCWG stand for?
CHCWG stands for Citizens' Health Care Working Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Calvary Health Care Tasmania (Tasmania, Australia)
- City Heights Community Technology Center (San Diego, CA)
- Copleston and Holywells Community Tennis Club (UK)
- Chaco Culture National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Community Healthcare Credit Union (Manchester, UK)
- Clifton Heights Community Urban Redevelopment Corporation (Ohio)
- College Hill Community Urban Redevelopment Corporation (Cincinnati, OH)
- Centre Hospitalier du Centre du Valais (French: Valais Center Hospital Center; Valais, Switzerland)
- Cambridge History of the Cold War (publication)
- Community Housing Coalition of Western Australia
- Community Health Charities of Wisconsin
- Certificate in Health Care Waste Management
- Cullman and Hurt Community Wildlife Project (Tanzania)
- California Harley Davidson (motorcycles)
- California Human Development
- Camp Happy Days (South Carolina)
- Campaign for Human Development
- Cancer Health Disparity
- Canine Hip Dysplasia
- Card Holder Data (financial record)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catholic health care providers have been actively involved in the Citizens' Health Care Working Group effort from the beginning, attending the public meetings held in cities nationwide and contributing more than 2,800 comments in response to the interim recommendations.
Affordable health care coverage should be public policy established in law with a set of core benefits available to all Americans by 2012, the Citizens' Health Care Working Group said in its interim recommendations.
Organized by the Citizens' Health Care Working Group mandated by Congress, the Los Angeles Health Care Community Meeting was the eighth of 38 meetings planned across the country to compile recommendations for the president and Congress.
Congress created the Citizens' Health Care Working Group as part of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003, the law that authorized prescription drug coverage for senior citizens.
An original member of the Citizens' Health Care Working Group, Hansen served as the sole worker representative in that congressionally chartered body.
Frank Turner will lead a discussion on the Archimedes Movement and The Citizens' Health Care Working Group, a health care reform advocacy group.
The Citizens' Health Care Working Group, a Health and Human Services- sponsored effort to solicit public input on the future of the U.