She says her grandfather, a member of the Citizen Potawatomi Nation, seldom spoke of his days at the Carlisle Indian school in Pennsylvania.
What does CPN stand for?
CPN stands for Citizen Potawatomi Nation (Shawnee, OK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPN
We have 161 other meanings of CPN in our Acronym Attic
- Chaudronnerie Plastique Nantaise (French: Nantes Plastic Boilermaking; Nantes, France)
- Chesapeake Polyamory Network
- Children's Physician Network
- China Postgraduate Network (UK)
- Chinese Professional Networks
- Chinese Professionals in Norway
- Chlamydophilia Pneumoniae
- Christian Policy Network
- Church Planting Network
- Cisco Powered Network
- Citizens for the Preservation of Northbridge
- Citrix Program Neighborhood
- Civic Practices Network
- Clean Power Now
- Cleinman Performance Network
- Club Pongiste Nieulais (French table tennis club)
- Cognition, Psychophysiology and Neuropsychology
- Cognitive Packet Network (computing)
- College Planning Network
- Colored Petri Net
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loretta Barrett Oden, a renowned Native-American chef, food historian and lecturer, and proud woman of the Citizen Potawatomi Nation, hosts the series.
The Choctaw Nation is receiving $10 million in home financing funds through a program by Freddie Mac, PMI and Washington Mutual, and the Citizen Potawatomi Nation is receiving $5 million in a low-down-payment mortgage program by Freddie Mac, PMI, the Citizen Potawatomi Nation and selected local lenders.
We are also pleased that we have been able to replicate the success of this program in agreements with the Choctaw Nation Indian Home Corporation, Citizen Potawatomi Nation and the Cherokee Nation.
First National Bank of Shawnee is 100 percent owned and managed by the Citizen Potawatomi Nation, and is the only Native American bank that is federally chartered and managed by Native Americans.