A list of the rating actions is below: Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2010-10 --Class 4A1 (cusip: 17317NAL5) affirmed at 'Asf', Outlook Stable; --Class 4A1IO (cusip: 17317NAM3) affirmed at 'Asf', Outlook Stable; --Class 4A4 (cusip: 17317NAQ4) affirmed at 'Asf', Outlook Positive; --Class 4A5 (cusip: 17317NAR2) affirmed at 'Asf', Outlook Stable; --Class 4A6 (cusip: 17317NAS0) affirmed at 'Asf', Outlook Positive; --Class 4A7 (cusip: 17317NAT8) affirmed at 'Asf', Outlook Stable.
What does CMLT stand for?
CMLT stands for Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust (Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMLT
We have 3 other meanings of CMLT in our Acronym Attic
- Centralized Mail List Services (GSA)
- Centre de Mathématiques Laurent Schwartz (French: Lawrence Schwartz Mathematics Center)
- Centre de Moyen et Long Séjour (French geriatric care center)
- Chemical Movement in Layered Soils
- Chemistry, Materials and Life Sciences (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Contractor Maintenance & Logistics Support
- Commercial Microwave Landing System Avionics
- Conceptual Modelling for Life Sciences Applications
- Chemical School
- Carrollton Manor Land Trust (Maryland)
- Coastal Mountains Land Trust (Rockport, ME)
- Computational Methods in Lie Theory (mathematics)
- Course in Medical Laboratory Technology (various universities)
- China Mission Language Training Center
- Current Maturing Long-Term Debt
- Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust Inc. (Delaware)
- College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
- Cellules Musculaires Lisses Vasculaires (French: Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell)
- Cherry Mottle Leaf Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned 'Asf' ratings with a Stable Outlook to six classes of Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2010-12, Resecuritization Trust Certificates, series 2010-12.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned 'Asf' ratings with Stable Outlooks to six classes of Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2010-10, Resecuritization Trust Certificates, series 2010-10.
NEW YORK -- Fitch rates Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2009-10 as follows: --$18,750,000 class 4A1 'AAA'; Outlook Stable; --$17,500,000 class 4A1A 'AAA'; Outlook Stable; --$16,250,000 class 4A1C 'AAA'; Outlook Stable.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings downgrades the ratings on Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust Re-Remic Trust Certificates 2005-12, which is a U.
NEW YORK -- Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2009-7 is rated by Fitch Ratings as follows: --$6,367,000 class 2A1 'AAA', Outlook Stable; --$13,997,000 class 3A1 'AAA', Outlook Stable.
88% interest in the Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2006-AR1, Class I-A1.
3% interest in the Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2007-2, class 1-A1.