In 1980 he joined Citicorp Venture Capital (CVC), a buy-out house.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Citicorp Venture Capital (Citigroup)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle de la Voile de Chevroux (French sailing club)
- Chagrin Valley Conference (Ohio)
- Chauffage Ventilation Climatisation (French: Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
- Chemical and Volume Control (nuclear power)
- Chemical Vapor Cleaning (semiconductors)
- Chief Value of Cotton
- Church Volunteer Central (Group Publishing; Loveland, CO)
- CIPS (Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System) Visualization Component (US DoD)
- Circuit Vidéo Cinéma (French: Video Film Circuit)
- Circulation Verification Council
- Citroën Veteranen Club (German automobile club)
- Citrus Variety Collection (University of California, Riverside)
- Clarence Valley Council (Australia)
- Clear Voice Capture (Clarity)
- Cleveland Vibrator Co.
- Code Verification Certificate (computer security)
- Colonial Valley Conference
- Combat Vehicle Control
- Combat Vehicle Crewman
- Combat Veterans to Careers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The shares being registered are owned by Citicorp Venture Capital, Ltd.
2 million in equity from Citicorp Venture Capital and additional financing to help maintain liquidity.
Prior to Conversion Capital, Mr Comfort worked for CVC Capital Partners and advised Citicorp Venture Capital in London focusing on European mid to large management buyouts.
Morgan, and Senior Investment Manager at Citicorp Venture Capital.
Cashin, 48, has more than 20 years of experience in managing equity investments, including as president of Citicorp Venture Capital.
In 1988, Kolb, along with other members of senior management and Citicorp Venture Capital, completed a leveraged buyout of the carpet division, forming Mohawk Industries.
HTC's institutional investors include JP Morgan Partners and Citicorp Venture Capital.