Freiberg, who was previously heading Citigroup's credit-card operations, has also served on the boards Citibank NA, Citicorp Credit Services Inc, Citicorp Investment Services, Citicorp Insurance Group, Citibank Trust NA and the Citigroup Foundation.
What does CIS stand for?
CIS stands for Citicorp Investment Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIS
We have 834 other meanings of CIS in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Inventory System
- Chiba Institute of Science (Japan)
- Chief of Service (various organizations)
- Childcare Information Service (UK)
- China Inspection Services (Beijing, China)
- Chinese Ichthyological Society (fish)
- Chinese International School
- Chongqing Iron & Steel (China)
- Christians in Science (UK)
- Christians in Sport (UK)
- Citizen Information Service
- Citizenship and Immigration Services (US Department of Homeland Security)
- City Information Systems
- Civil Infrastructure Security
- Civil Infrastructure System (various organizations)
- Civil Society Initiative (WHO)
- Class Interface Size
- Client Information Sheet
- Clinical Immunology Society
- Clinical Information Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was an Investment Consultant with Citicorp Investment Services and Liberty Financial Companies before earning his MBA from the Marshall School of Business at USC in 1997.
Quinlan is also the former chief financial officer of North American Consumer and the founder and CEO of Citicorp Investment Services.
Additional industry experience includes positions with Citicorp Investment Services and Shearson Lehman Hutton.
com Women and Company provides impersonal investment advisory services through Citicorp Investment Services, a registered investment advisor with the U.
Setting a New Standard in Online Banking Direct Access is the only free Internet service available today that lets customers perform banking transactions, pay bills, obtain stock quotes and other financial market information through Citibank, and, for customers of Citicorp Investment Services (member NASD/SIPC), place orders to buy and sell stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
Women and Company provides impersonal investment advisory services through Citicorp Investment Services, a registered investment advisor with the U.
Successful Introduction of Asset Allocation Funds Highlights Investors' Need For Simplified, Yet Sophisticated Investments NEW YORK, June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Citicorp Investment Services (CIS) today announced that CitiSelect(sm) portfolios, a new group of mutual funds, have raised mote than $100 million in assets since their opening on June 17, 1996.