At the same time, the Cisco ISR multiservice capabilities offer bandwidth management, optimized firewall, VPN, proxy and mail server, an Internet gateway and embedded high-quality IP telephony through Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express with advanced crew welfare features all on a single Cisco ISR platform.
What does CUCME stand for?
CUCME stands for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Cisco)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUCME
- Coach U Certified Graduate Program (Coach U, Inc. online training)
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Institute
- Copper Chloride
- Complete Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
- Cisco Unified CallManager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Credit Union Central of Manitoba (Canada)
- Master Chief Constructionman (US Navy rating)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Boot Camp
- Cisco Unified Call Manager Business Edition (software)
- See You See Me (chat)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Migration
- Columbia University Content Management Suite (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (Malaysia)
- Copper Cyanide
- Credit Union Central of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Certified Urologic Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Cambridge University Chamber Orchestra
- Climbing Up, Climbing Out (New Mexico)
- Commission on University Career Opportunity (est. 1994; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the business goals, L3 recommended Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express, which are built into Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs), and the Cbeyond BeyondVoice with SIPconnect managed service, which is designed for growing businesses.
The solution includes Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express for voice, Cisco IOS for data, firewall, VPN capabilities and wireless.
Global Knowledge, Cisco's Learning Partner of the Year in North America, today announced the availability of ACUCMX - Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Unity Express, an exclusive three-day course in which students will get up to speed quickly with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express.
The solution includes Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express & Cisco Unity Express for voice, Cisco IOS for data, firewall, VPN capabilities and wireless.
HPSA-MSS takes advantage of Cisco CNS Configuration Engine, Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business, Cisco 800, 1800, 2800 and 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, among other products.