These include: Topic Recommended Training Security Foundations Securing Network Devices (SND) Securing Routers and Switches Securing Networks with Cisco Routers (SNRS) and Switches Intrusion Protection Implementing Cisco Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS) ASA and PIX Firewall Securing Networks with PIX and ASA (SNPA) Virtual Private Networks Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (CSVPN) Cisco Security Agent Securing Hosts using Cisco Security Agent "Thomson NETg is uniquely qualified to offer leading-edge training for Cisco's latest technology advances," said Joe Dougherty, President of Thomson NETg.
What does CSVPN stand for?
CSVPN stands for Cisco Secure Virtual Private Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Centro Servizi Volontariato Mantovano (Italian: Volunteer Service Center Mantovano)
- CHILD SURGERY Viet Nam
- Computer Schaak Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Computer Chess Association)
- Center for the Study of Voluntary Organizations and Service (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Catholic School Voucher Program (various locations)
- Cleveland Social Venture Partners (Cleveland, OH)
- Combustion Stack Visible Plume Model
- Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (UK)
- Cultural and Spiritual Values of Protected Areas (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Center for the Study of Values in Public Life (Harvard University; Massachusetts)
- Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation (South African NGO)
- Club de Soccer de La Vallée du Richelieu
- Computer Security Vulnerability Report
- Computer Security Vulnerability Reporting Program
- Canadian Society of Vascular Technology (Ontario, Canada)
- Cash System Value Terminal
- Central Splanchnic Venous Thrombosis
- Cerebral Sinus Venous Thrombosis
- Close-Spaced Vapor Transport
- Customer Support Virtual Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
TK5105 2003-105044 1-58705-145-1 CCSP self-study; Cisco secure virtual private networks (CSVPN), 2d ed.
CCSP course and exam enhancements include: Course (Exam) IPS (642-532) Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention Systems SNPA (642-522) Securing Networks with PIX and ASA SND (642-551) Securing Cisco Network Devices SNRS (642-502) Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches CSVPN (642-511) Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks OR HIPS (642-513) Securing Hosts using Cisco Security Agent(1) The CCSP certification indicates advanced skills in securing Cisco networks.