Asim Saud AlJammaz: We provide our channel partners with complete Cisco networking services from router installation, IP telephony to video conferencing and complete implementation.
What does CNS stand for?
CNS stands for Cisco Networking Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CNS
We have 439 other meanings of CNS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Change Notice Suspense File
- Channel Networking Service
- Chemical Neutralization System
- Chicago Numismatic Society (Chicago, IL)
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chief of Naval Staff
- Chinese National Standard (Taiwanese encoding scheme, simplified Chinese character set)
- Cicero-North Syracuse High School (Cicero, New York, USA)
- City News Service
- City of Norwich School (UK)
- Classified National Security
- Clean Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist: The Journal for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Clinical Nutrition Service (various locations)
- Clips 'n' Stuff (firearms)
- Club Nautique des Salettes (French boating club)
- Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are excited to add learning to our extensive portfolio of Cisco networking services and solutions as this is a major step forward for GBM,' said GBM chief executive, Cesare Cardone.
Visual Networks and Cisco have worked closely to help ensure that our new Cisco Networking Services interface defines and delivers the rich performance management and SLA data that Visual UpTime requires," said Anson Chen, vice president and general manager, Network Management Services Technology Group, Cisco Systems.
Cisco recently introduced Cisco Networking Services (CNS) which builds on the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF) Directory Enabled Networking (DEN) standard.
The Cisco Windows 2000-ready products are Cisco Network Registrar, CiscoWorks2000 User Registration Tool, Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory, Cisco IP/TV Streaming Video, and Cisco Secure Scanner.
In its collaboration with Microsoft, Cisco is developing Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD), a family of advanced networking services built upon the Microsoft Active Directory platform.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 1999-- TIBCO Software today announced its participation in the Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD) program and the Cisco Hosted Application Initiative.
Common Foundation Services The graphical user interface (GUI) in addition to services provided by Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD).