Cisco Network Registrar (CNR) a DNS/DHCP system which provides scalable naming and addressing services for enterprise and service provider networks.
What does CNR stand for?
CNR stands for Cisco Network Registrar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CNR
We have 148 other meanings of CNR in our Acronym Attic
- Centre National de Rugby (French: National Rugby Center)
- Centro Nazionale delle Ricerche
- Cercle des Nageurs Riomois (French swim club)
- Cercle National du Recyclage (French: National Recycling Circle; est. 1985)
- Certificate of No Records
- Ceska Narodni Rada (Czech: Czech National Council)
- Charles Nelson Reilly (actor)
- Charterers Not Reported (shipping)
- Chief of Naval Research
- China National Radio
- Clinical Nursing Research (journal)
- Clutter to Noise Ratio
- College of Natural Resources
- College of New Rochelle
- Combat Net Radio
- Comité National Routier (French: National Road Committee)
- Committee for Nuclear Responsibility (San Francisco, CA)
- Committee on Natural Resources
- Communication & Networking Riser
- Communication Network Riser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco plans to offer NDS integration with Cisco Assure, Cisco Network Registrar and Cisco User Registration and Tracking in the second quarter of 1999.
Cisco Broadband Access Management: Demonstration shows the Cisco Broadband Access Center and the Cisco Network Registrar, management products that reduce OPEX and helps enable faster activation of "triple play" services.
Two CiscoAssure products, Cisco Network Registrar IP Registration Services and User Registration and Tracking service, will provide interoperable directory support.