Also as part of today's announcement, Cisco introduced the Cisco Network Order Manager product, which automates the processes of end-to-end network connections and works with other Cisco Order-to-Service elements from Cisco New World Ecosystem companies that include BroadJump, Inc.
What does CNOM stand for?
CNOM stands for Cisco Network Order Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CNOM
We have 39 other meanings of CNOM in our Acronym Attic
- Common Nucleus of Operative Fact (law)
- Communication Navigation Outage Forecasting System (USAF)
- Chairman, Nuclear Operations Group (US DoD)
- Confederacion Nacional de Organizaciones Ganaderas (National Confederation of Livestock Unions, Mexico)
- Cyanic Acid
- construction notice of intent
- Controllable Net Operating Income (accounting)
- Commission Nationale des Opérations Immobilières et de l'Architecture (French: National Commission on Real Estate Transactions and Architecture)
- Chief of Naval Operations Integrated Vulnerability Assessment
- Consolidated Net Operating Loss (Income tax deduction)
- Comité National Olympique Marocain (French: Moroccan National Olympic Committee)
- Committee on Network Operations and Management
- Conseil National de l'Ordre des Médecins (French)
- Cost Not Otherwise Matchable (US DHHS)
- Technical Committee on Network Operations and Management (IEEE Communications Society Technical Committee)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts (Vietnamese style)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts Association
- Conseil national des organisations non gouvernementales de développement du Zaïre
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation
- Chinese National Overseas Oil Company, Ltd. (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A key feature of DSLXchange will be its built-in and seamless integration with the Cisco Network Order Manager product and with the offerings provided by other companies in the Cisco Order-to-Service solution.
Other elements of the Cisco Order-to-Service solution include: DSL order placement and loop pre-qualification using Quintessent's DSLXchange and Turnstone's Copper CrossConnect CX100 products; DSL circuit turn-up using the new Cisco Network Order Manager product; and subscriber PC configuration and start of service using BroadJump's Virtual Truck product.