A load balancing facility like Cisco Local Director directs requests to the least loaded web server, optimizing resource utilization.
What does CLD stand for?
CLD stands for Cisco Local Director (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLD
We have 140 other meanings of CLD in our Acronym Attic
- Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll pen name)
- Chemical Liquid Deposition
- Chemoluminescence Detector
- Cherry Lane Digital, LLC
- Chizuk Line of the Day (blog)
- Chloride Diarrhea, Familial
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drug
- Christelijk Lyceum Delft (school, The Netherlands)
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Lung Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco Local Director Integration for High Scalability -- ColdFusion 4.
Prior to implementing the F5 solution, Virgin Radio's web infrastructure had relied on a number of Cisco Local Directors that were running near capacity and unable to meet anticipated increases in usage and traffic volumes.
Legato worked with Cisco to test Legato eCluster with Cisco Local Director to ensure complete interoperability between the products.
DistributedDirector is complementary to the Cisco Local Director product, which provides the same functions for multiple servers in a single location.