TM), the company delivering new technology in enterprise mobility, today announced that its RoamAnywhere(TM) Mobility Router(TM) was voted by attendees at last month's Cisco IP Telecommunications User Group (CIPTUG) 2008 Annual Conference as one of the best products showcased driving Unified Communications.
What does CIPTUG stand for?
CIPTUG stands for Cisco IP Telecommunications User Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIPTUG
- Corneal Interactive Programmed Topographic Ablation (medical software)
- China Intellectual Property Training Center (Beijing)
- Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialist (Cisco Systems)
- Comite Interinstitutionnel pour le Progres de la Technologie Educative
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Task Force (Treasury Board of Canada)
- Centre d'intervention et de prévention en toxicomanie de l'Outaouais
- Cairns Integrated Public Transport Study (Queensland Government; Australia)
- Committee for International Pioneering and Travel Teaching (Baha'i Faith; UK)
- Cisco Internet Protocol Telephony Users Group
- Centre for Innovation in Product Development (Denmark)
- Chemical Incident Provider Unit (UK)
- Clinical Information Process Unit
- Connecticut Independent Police Union
- Consortium Intergalactique pour la Paix dans l'Univers
- Country Information and Policy Unit (UK)
- Crop Improvement and Protection Unit (Malaysia)
- Carrefour International de la Presse Universitaire Francophone (French student media network; various nations)
- Centro de Investigaciones Para el Uso Racional de la Energia
- Council in International Programs USA (Cleveland, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unified Communications at the Point of Care Solution Introduced and Recognized for Excellence at Cisco IP Telecommunications User Group Conference ST.
Former Cisco Sales Executive to Discuss Enterprise IP Telephony Management at Cisco IP Telecommunications User Group Conference Qovia, Inc.