Administered by the CTDI Call Center, SMARTNet provides software updates and upgrades, registered access to Cisco Connection Online (CCO), advanced replacement of hardware, and technical support.
What does CCO stand for?
CCO stands for Cisco Connection Online (Cisco Systems)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCO
We have 213 other meanings of CCO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Control Officer
- Chief Creative Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Customer Officer (corporate title)
- Chief of Combat Operations (US Air Force)
- Chief of Combined Operations
- Christian Care Organization
- Church Community Organization (Kansas City, MO)
- Circuit Control Office
- Circuit Control Officer
- Circumpolar Coordination Office (University of the Arctic; Rovaniemi, Finland)
- Citigroup Country Officer
- Claims Central Office (insurance)
- Clandestine Communist Organization
- Classified Control Officer
- Clear Channel Outdoor (various locations)
- Clinchfield Railroad Company
- Close Combat Optic
- Coal Controller Organization (India)
- Coastal Caribbean Oils & Minerals, Ltd (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Collapsed Central Office (Tachion Networks, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, he is responsible for overseeing the security for Cisco Connection Online, the infrastructure supporting Cisco's more than $28.
This alliance increases Value America's prominence in the network reseller and business-to-business networking arenas by offering Cisco's products and services, product information, and Cisco Connection Online Access.
SMARTnet(tm) provides Conxion enhancement and maintenance support resources and includes 24x7x365 access to Cisco Connection Online (CCO), Cisco's award-winning interactive support tool, operating system software refresh on demand, 24x7x365 access to the Technical Assistance Center (TAC), and 4 hour advance parts replacement.
Services offered by China TAC -0- -- Worldwide, expert technical assistance -- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week -- Toll-free phone calls -- Assistance in customer's native language -- Quick response time -- Priority escalation capability -- Access to Cisco Connection Online (CCO) -- Specialist engineering teams in WAN, Dialup Access, Routing Protocols, Desktop/LAN switches, Applications, Network Management Systems (NMS), On-Site Services (OSS), and Internetworking business units (IBUs) -- CONE (Center of Networking Excellence) laboratory -- TAC residency program Duh Jiabin, president of Cisco Systems China, said, "As we increase our presence in the enterprise and service provider space, it is imperative that we offer unsurpassed service with high availability.
In support of Vanstar, Cisco will provide support services that include access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC), online Commerce Agents through the Cisco Connection Online service, and dedicated relationship management resources.
This software foundation includes user interface, database, Cisco Connection Online (CCO) (Cisco's online support service for back-end services integration), agents for device integration and object- oriented interprocess communication technology for application integration.
Pricing and Availability The Cisco Centri Firewall will be available September 1, 1997 through Cisco Connection Online (CCO), distributors and VARs.