These products deliver intelligent services such as availability, network security, and quality of service (QoS) to the network edge-using the easy-to-use Web-based interface of the Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS) software.
What does CCMS stand for?
CCMS stands for Cisco Cluster Management Suite
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCMS
We have 186 other meanings of CCMS in our Acronym Attic
- Centralized Configuration Management System
- Centre for Coastal and Marine Science (UK)
- Cerebrocostomandibular Syndrome
- Certification Candidate Management System (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Checkout, Control and Monitor System
- Child Care Management Services
- Christ Church Music Society (University of Oxford, UK)
- Christopher Columbus Middle School (Clifton, New Jersey)
- Churchville-Chili Middle School (New York)
- Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- Clare College Music Society (Cambridge University; UK)
- Clean Catch Midstream Specimen (laboratory urine cultures)
- Clear Creek Middle School (various locations)
- Close Combat Missile Systems (US Army; replaces Close Combat Anti-Armor Weapon Systems)
- Command Control and Monitoring System
- Committee on the Challenges of Modern Society (NATO)
- Commodity Configuration Management System
- Communication, Cultural and Media Studies (various universities)
- Communications Control Management System
- Compass Call Mission Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simplified Network Management and Configuration for SMB Networks Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS), a key management option for Cisco Catalyst fixed configuration switches, will be extended to all Cisco IOS Software-based supervisor engines for the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series platform.
The switch can be easily managed with the embedded Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS) software or Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based network-management platforms such as CiscoWorks.
Web-Based LAN Management with Cisco Cluster Management Suite With new enhancements to the Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS), midmarket IT departments can, for the first time, easily manage the entire multiservice LAN.