The Cisco Certified Security Professional Programme (CCSP, CCNA Security and CCNA) which is offered to university graduates of IT disciplines, will enable its holders to get the same 12 certificates as well as five additional certificates obtained from Cisco Academy in IT security.
What does CCSP stand for?
CCSP stands for Cisco Certified Security Professional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCSP
We have 112 other meanings of CCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Communications and Signal Processing (New Jersey Institute of Technology)
- Centrale Chrétienne des Services Publics (French, Belgium)
- Certified Cargo Screeening Program (US Transportation Security Administration)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
- Certified Commercial Network Service Provider (Microsoft)
- Certified Customer Service Professional (Purdue University Center for Customer-Driven Quality)
- Challenge Cost Share Project (US NPS)
- Child Care Subsidy Program (various locations)
- China Camp State Park
- Clay-Colored Sparrow (bird species Spizella pallida)
- Climate Change Science Program
- Command Communications Survivability Program (Pentagon Renovation Program Office)
- Common Contingency Support Package
- Communications, Control, & Signal Processing (IEEE conference)
- Community Care Services Program (Georgia)
- Conseil sur la Comptabilité dans le Secteur Public (French: Council on Accountancy in the Public Sector, Canada)
- Consolidated Computer Security Program
- Contractor Criticality Safety Programs
- Cooperative Computer Science Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 release," says Harris Andrea, a Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCNA, CCNP, CCSP) with more than 15 years experience in the field of Network Security.
The 16-months Cisco Certified Security Professional Track and the 12-months Master CIW Website Manager are programmes that university graduates will be accepted into.
The 16-month Cisco Certified Security Professional Track and the 12-month Master CIW Website Manager are programmes that university graduates will be accepted into.
com's picks for the Hottest IT Certifications for 2005 are, in order: 1) Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) 2) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security (MCSE: Security) 3) Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) 4) Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) 5) Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) 6) Linux Professional Institute Level 2 (LPIC 2) 7) Novell Certified Linux Professional (CLP) 8) MySQL Core Certification 9) CompTIA Security+ 10) PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) "We definitely had some surprises this year, with Linux and open source credentials performing particularly well," commented CertCities.
The specialization also required GTP security engineers to hold Cisco Certified Design Associate and Cisco Certified Security Professional certifications.
Certificates include Information Systems Security (ISS), ISS Management, ISS Architecture, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Security Certification and Accreditation, Cisco Certified Security Professional and CompTIA Security+.