com)-- When McCluskey Chevrolet, the highest volume General Motors dealership in Cincinnati needed to update their Cisco Call Manager, they contacted Derek Rutter, Sales Specialist at Cincinnati Bell and Technology Solutions (CBTS).
What does CCM stand for?
CCM stands for Cisco Call Manager
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCM
We have 708 other meanings of CCM in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Christian Mission
- Christian Contemporary Music
- Christian Council of Mozambique (est. 1948)
- Chromatographie sur Couche Mince (French: Thin Layer Chromatography)
- CINC COP Manager (GCCS)
- Cincinnati Conservatory of Music
- Circuit (Supervision) Message (ITU-T)
- Circuit Card Module
- Circulate and Condition Mud (Oil & Gas Drilling)
- Circumcenter Method
- Citizenship Council of Manitoba (Canada)
- City College Manchester (UK)
- City College of Manila (Philippines)
- Civilian Crisis Management (EU)
- Classical Chinese Medicine
- Clews Competition Motorcycles
- Client Connection Manager (Microsoft)
- Client-Consultant Meeting
- Clinical Care Manager (insurance carriers)
- Clinical Case Manager (insurance carriers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Michael Gallacher, NSW Minister for Police and Emergency Services, this 3-year contract with NSW Police Force includes two 1-year extension options as well as all the company s telephones, PABX units, Genesys call centre system, Cisco Call Managers, Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, wireless LAN, and IP networks.
The System consists of Cisco Call Managers, Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco Unity Solution, Cisco Presence Server, Cisco FAX Solution and Cisco IP Phones.
The platform is compatible with a range of vendors' PBXs including Cisco Call Manager and Nortel's Meridian 1 and Communications Server 1000 range.
The Vantage along with a CISCO call manager is a voice over Internet protocol software private branch exchange that performs gatekeeper functions for VoIP telephones and also provides a gateway interface to our mobile subscriber equipment.
Performance and Availability Monitoring * Enable customers to monitor ongoing health, performance and availability of Cisco Call Manager and other VOIP equipment, detect and resolve problems before they impact the end user and monitor VOIP call quality over time.
The IP Platform integrates seamlessly with a Cisco Call Manager which is the standard for staff located outside the GNOC.
DiversiTech integrated RightFax with Cisco Call Manager and analog, IP-enabled Brooktrout fax boards to take advantage of Fax over IP (FoIP).