The Sub Arctic, the area most accessible to human development, hosts 3 percent fewer species, according to the report commissioned by the Circumpolar Biodiversity Monitoring Program, a scientific network organized by the eight Arctic countries.
What does CBMP stand for?
CBMP stands for Circumpolar Biodiversity Monitoring Program (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBMP
We have 28 other meanings of CBMP in our Acronym Attic
- Capacity Building in Migration Management Programme (Iraq)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Mood-Management Training Group
- Cape Breton Museums Network (Canada)
- Cytokinesis-Block Micronucleus (biomonitoring)
- Community Based Minority Organizations
- Characteristic Basis Method of Moments
- Coastal Bend Mothers of Multiples (Texas support group)
- Capacity Building Mileage Program (Women's Commission; Hong Kong)
- Caribbean Broadcast Media Partnership on HIV/AIDS (support foundation)
- Certified Business Management Professional (National Association of Business Management Professionals)
- Community-Based Master's Project
- Community-Based Mentoring Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- Competence-Based Management Processes
- Contra Body Movement Position (dance)
- Community-Based Malaria Prevention and Control Programme (UNICEF; Zambia)
- Construction Best Management Practices Plan (US FEMA)
- Capabilities-Based Munitions Requirements (US DoD)
- Center for Black Music Research (Columbia College Chicago)
- Christian Brotherhood Motorcycle Riders
- Content-Based Multimedia Retrieval (research system)