The following day the patient underwent three-vessel coronary arterial bypass grafting using the left internal mammary artery to the left anterior descending coronary artery and saphenous vein grafts to the first obtuse marginal branch of the left circumflex coronary artery and the posterior descending branch of the right coronary artery.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Circumflex Coronary Artery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Coalition of Alabama
- Christian Coalition of America
- Christian Community Action
- Christian Conference of Asia
- Christian Contractors Association
- Christian Counseling Associates, Inc.
- Chromated Copper Arsenate (wood preservative)
- Circadian Clock Associated (biology)
- Circuit Card Assembly
- Cisco Certified Architect (business network designer; trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.; also seen as CCAr)
- Cisco Clean Access
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Citroën Concours of America (car club; California)
- Clarion Corporation of America
- Clarkston Christian Association
- Clean Caribbean & Americas (est. 1977)
- Clean Compressed Air
- Clear Channel Assessment
- Clear Channel ATM (ATMF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trimetazidine at a dose of 1 mg/kg completely abolished CFRs caused by accumulating thrombus in the circumflex coronary artery in 4 of 8 open-chest anesthetized beagles.
The patient was taken to the operating room for triple vessel CABG with a left internal mammary to left anterior descending coronary artery, a saphenous vein to the posterior descending artery branch of the right coronary artery, and a saphenous vein to the obtuse marginal branch of the circumflex coronary artery.
Cardiac catheterization the following morning showed no regional wall motion abnormalities, a left ventricular ejection fraction of 65%, and 90% occlusion of the late proximal circumflex coronary artery, which was treated with stenting.
Your calcium score suggests that you have minimal plaque in the distribution of the circumflex coronary artery, and a little bit more in the area of the left anterior descending coronary artery.
Anomalous origin of circumflex coronary artery from right pulmonary artery: report of a rare anomaly.
The clinical features of isolated left circumflex coronary artery disease.
The left circumflex coronary artery showed severe calcific atherosclerosis.