The Times was also honored at the Orlando IFPA conference with a Circulation Verification Council (CVC) Gold Standard Award.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Circulation Verification Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Virtual Cervantes (Spanish-language instruction and Hispanic culture)
- Cercle de la Voile de Chevroux (French sailing club)
- Chagrin Valley Conference (Ohio)
- Chauffage Ventilation Climatisation (French: Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
- Chemical and Volume Control (nuclear power)
- Chemical Vapor Cleaning (semiconductors)
- Chief Value of Cotton
- Church Volunteer Central (Group Publishing; Loveland, CO)
- CIPS (Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System) Visualization Component (US DoD)
- Circuit Vidéo Cinéma (French: Video Film Circuit)
- Citicorp Venture Capital (Citigroup)
- Citroën Veteranen Club (German automobile club)
- Citrus Variety Collection (University of California, Riverside)
- Clarence Valley Council (Australia)
- Clear Voice Capture (Clarity)
- Cleveland Vibrator Co.
- Code Verification Certificate (computer security)
- Colonial Valley Conference
- Combat Vehicle Control
- Combat Vehicle Crewman
Samples in periodicals archive:
Circulation Verification Council and Audit Bureau of Circulation representatives are also likely to be on hand.
com/) trade publication covering the Hispanic and Latin American Media space, recently underwent a new audit and readership study, released by the Circulation Verification Council (CVC).
Results from that audit program will be competed in spring 2005 by Circulation Verification Council (CVC).
Also, a recent independent audit by the Circulation Verification Council indicated that 7.
Circulation Verification Council (CVC) is the independent research firm conducting both audits and readership studies.
The Ethnic Print Media Group audit is being conducted by Circulation Verification Council (CVC), an independent auditing firm specializing in niche publications.