This is the only northern safari circuit location where the rare and beautiful Colobus Monkey can be found.
What does CKL stand for?
CKL stands for Circuit Location (communications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CKL
We have 6 other meanings of CKL in our Acronym Attic
- Camp Knock Knock (Burlington, VT; Junior League of Champlain Valley, Inc. bereavement camp; est. 1998)
- Cheong Kyum Kwan (martial arts)
- Courtney Killed Kurt
- Cyanogen Chloride
- Christian Kenpo Karate Association (Shafter, CA)
- Centralna Komisja Kontroli Partyjnej (Polish: Party Central Committee)
- Centrum Ksztalcenia Kadr Skarbowosci (Polish: Center for Personnel Training Skarbowosci; Poland)
- Chambers Kidney Knowledge Test
- Certified Knowledge Leader (Knowledge Management Professional Society)
- Christiane et Kléber Lallier (French clothing designers)
- City of Kawartha Lakes (Ontario, Canada)
- Compromised Key List
- Cool Kids Learn
- Crnogorski Knjizevni List (Polish newspaper)
- Chatham Kent Lambton Administrators Group (Dresden, Ontario)
- Chatham-Kent Legal Clinic (Canada)
- City of Kawartha Lakes Environmental Advisory Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Club Kayak Lacanau Guyenne (French kayak club)
- Center for Korean Language and Korean Studies
- Caribbean Knowledge and Learning Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
This platform will make accounting and financial management easier, letting Warehouse Specialist view, analyze, pay bills and electronically map circuit locations graphically.
Adrian Mattock, from Christie + Co's Newcastle Office, who is handling the sale, said: "The Ambassador Hotel is currently run under management and benefits from its central circuit location, appealing to both daily commercial trade and weekend tourism.
Luna's EDAC QUANTIFIER simultaneously monitors up to three bypass circuit locations, provides count rates up to at least 1000 per second and detects emboli as small as 10 microns in diameter.
Telecom companies have traditionally tried to execute on their business models without the necessary keys to the supply chain in terms of information regarding circuit location, availability and pricing.
The contract award is the result of a competitive bidding process and covers providing service to more than 800 existing County dedicated and switched circuit locations.
SET will distribute the card and anticipates that it will be available to more than 43 million pay-per-view television homes in addition to closed circuit locations.