ABB, the leading power and automation technology group, announced the launch of its next generation LTA carbon dioxide (CO2) live tank high-voltage circuit breaker platform, starting from 72.
What does CKT BKR stand for?
CKT BKR stands for Circuit Breaker
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Central Kentucky Shetland Sheepdog Club
- Chris Kirkpatrick Street Team
- Canoë Kayak Toulousain (French canoe and kayak club)
- Care of Keygen Token
- Centre for Knowledge Transfer
- Certified Kettlebell Trainer (physical training)
- Chuck Keiper Trail (Pennsylvania hiking trail)
- Concealed Knowledge Test
- Key Translation Center
- Camp Kateri Tekakwitha (McCool Junction, NE)
- Circuit Activity
- Caddo Kiowa Technology Center (Fort Cobb, OK)
- Central Kentucky Technical College (Lexington, KY; trade development)
- Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Canada-Korea Telecommunications Equipment Agreement (Canada)
- Chronic Kidney Transplant Failure
- Curiosity Killed the Game
- Can't Knock the Hustle (Jay-Z song)
- Circuit Identification Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
It comes equipped with two circuit breaker toggle switches numbered 1 and 2.
The Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE) has introduced the 'ISE Automatic Circuit Breaker System' which it claims will enable the fully automated suspension on a stock basis.
The UT 6-TMC M series is a resettable, singlepole circuit breaker with screw connection.
Therefore, higher level circuit breaker is also a circuit breaker with a higher rated current and lower level circuit breaker is a circuit breaker with a lower rated current.
I support a circuit breaker to target lowered property taxes to poor and middle class property owners.
By definition, a circuit breaker is a means of automatically opening a circuit at a specified level of overcurrent, on either an overload or a short-circuit condition.
PALO ALTO, California, November 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Power circuit breaker manufacturers in the high-voltage segment will soon have new rivals in the marketplace.