The new secure devices also extend a current system's security into the future with the AES-CCM (AES in Counter and Cipher block chaining modes with message authentication code) authentication.
What does CBCM stand for?
CBCM stands for Cipher Block Chaining Mode (cryptography)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CBCM
We have 32 other meanings of CBCM in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Bank of Ceylon Ltd. (Sri Lanka)
- Common Business Communication Language (business technology)
- Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphoma
- Capacity Building to Combat Land Degradation Project (China)
- Complete Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
- Catholic Bishops' Conference of Myanmar (formerly Catholic Bishops' Conference of Burma)
- Charge-Based Capacitance Measurement
- Chicago Bird Collision Monitors
- Chinese Bible Church of Maryland
- Choice-Based Conjoint Model (conjoint analysis)
- Community Based Case Management (health care)
- Construction Battalion Construction Management (software)
- Corporate Banking and Capital Markets (finance)
- Corporate Billing and Customer Management (software)
- Childbearing Center of Morris Heights (Bronx, NY)
- Canada-British Columbia Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund
- Canadian Botanical Conservation Network (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Breast Cancer Network
- Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria
- Certified Breast Care Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
7814-W implements the Electronic Codebook and the Cipher Block Chaining modes of operation for both encryption and decryption, and supports key sizes 128 bit, 192 bit, and 256 bit.
The dsPIC30F Symmetric Key Encryption/Decryption Library functions support multiple modes of operation, including Electronic Code Book (ECB) mode, Cipher Block Chaining mode (CBC), CBC-based Message Authentication (CBC-MAC) mode, Counter (CTR) mode, and combined CBC-MAC and Counter Mode (CCM).