Penn has been collected information on organ transplant tumors since he created the Cincinnati Transplant Tumor Registry (CTTR) in 1968.
What does CTTR stand for?
CTTR stands for Cincinnati Transplant Tumor Registry (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTTR
We have 5 other meanings of CTTR in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Trusted Traveler Program
- Crash the Tea Party
- Critical Technical Test Parameter
- Colorado Truck and Tractor Pullers Association
- Cable Television Tax Professionals Institute (cable and telecommunications industry)
- Centre for Technology Transfer in the Process Industries (Bucharest, Romania)
- Center for Technology Transfer and Pollution Prevention
- California Tumor Tissue Registry (Loma Linda University; Loma Linda, CA)
- Center for Transportation Training and Research (Texas Southern University)
- Centre for Transnational and Transcultural Research (University of Wolverhampton; UK)
- Cipher Text Terminal Ready
- Combined Tactical Training Range (defense)
- Connection Traffic Table Row (Cisco IOS for configuring ATM connections)
- Crash Tag Team Racing (video game)
- Connecticut Transit - Hartford Division
- Centre de Echnologie des Transports de Surface
- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist
- Circle Takes The Square (band)
- Close Transition Transfer Switch (power management)
- Combating Terrorism Technology Support (US DoD program)