The Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale evaluates the a.
What does CPSS stand for?
CPSS stands for Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale (STR - Smile, Talk, Raise both arms)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CPSS
We have 110 other meanings of CPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Collection of Preferred Space-Related Standards (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
- Center for Public Service Research and Training (University of Akron; Ohio)
- Constructivist Planning Self-Reflective Tool (educator program)
- Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Power and Sail Squadron
- Certified Peer Support Specialist (various organizations)
- Certified Printing Service Specialist
- Certified Professional Soil Scientist
- Child Passenger Safety Seat (vehicles; various locations)
- China Power Supply Society
- Client/Patient Sample Survey
- Clifton Park Security Systems, Inc. (Schenectady, NY)
- Cold Plate Support Structure
- Combat Protection System Stingray
- Commission on Public Secondary Schools
- Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems
- Common Programming Support System
- Compact Physics Screen Saver (distributed computing)
- Component Percentage Shipment Schedule
- Composition of Proprietary Substances Scheme (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The respondent was also asked to name common stroke signs and symptoms, and asked if they had ever heard of the Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale (CPSS).
Several emergency stroke scales, such as the Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale (Hurwitz, Brice, Overby, & Evenson, 2005) and the Emergency Triage Stroke Scale (Whelley-Wilson & Newman, 2004) do not include any measure of UN.