He served on the board of the Cincinnati Minority Supplier Development Council and as chair of the Cincinnati chapter of The Entrepreneurship Institute.
What does CMSDC stand for?
CMSDC stands for Cincinnati Minority Supplier Development Council (Cinicnnati, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMSDC
We have 3 other meanings of CMSDC in our Acronym Attic
- Chamber Music Society of Central Virginia
- Chamber Music Society of Detroit (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Civilian Marksmanship Support Detachment
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Ohio)
- Cleveland Municipal School District
- Condensed Matter Sciences Division (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Constrained Multi-Rank Signal Detector
- Costa Mesa Sanitary District (California)
- Cascaded Multi-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Carolinas Minority Supplier Development Councils, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
- Connecticut Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Chicago Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
- Code Model Software Development Kit (Intusoft)
- Chaiyaboon Material Safety Data Sheet
- Center for Materials Science and Engineering (MIT)
- Center for Mathematics and Science Education (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Centre de Microbiologie du Sol et de l'Environnement (French: Center for Soil Microbiology and the Environment)
- Chris Mee Safety Engineering (Ireland)
- Circular Mean Square Error
- Civil Military Support Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, a leading provider of web-based B2B e-commerce solutions, and president of the Cincinnati Minority Supplier Development Council, a non-profit organization dedicated to minority business development.
Arlene Frances Taylor was the President of the Cincinnati Minority Supplier Development Council (CMSDC) before joining PurchasePro.