Included were, City Departments of Safety, Economic Development, Public Works, and Recreation, Cincinnati Human Relations Commission, Citizens Council on Youth, United Vendors Association, Metro transit system, Cincinnati Urban League, Downtown Cincinnati, Inc.
What does CHRC stand for?
CHRC stands for Cincinnati Human Relations Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRC
We have 21 other meanings of CHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Health Research and Communication
- Certification in Healthcare Research Compliance (Compliance Certification Board; Minneapolis, MN)
- Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (trademark of Health Care Compliance Association)
- Chanthaburi Horticultural Research Centre (Thailand)
- Child Health Research Center (US NIH)
- Children's Heart Research Centre (New Zealand)
- Chilean Red Cross
- Choithram Hospital and Research Centre (India)
- Choptank River Heritage Center (West Denton, Maryland)
- Church History and Religious Culture
- Citizens for Home Rule Charter (Citrus County, FL, USA)
- Civilian Human Resource Committee (Canadian Forces)
- Clymer Healing Research Center
- Colombia Human Rights Committee
- Columbus Human Rights Commission (Columbus, Indiana)
- Community Health Resource Center
- Community Housing Resource Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Congenital Heart Research Center (Oregon Health Sciences University)
- Congessional Human Rights Caucus
- Consumer Health Reference Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, he was recipient of the Cincinnati Human Relations Commission "Connecting Cultures & Communities" award.
and the United Way Place Matters Initiative, Community Partnering Center, Duke Energy, Uptown Consortium, Urban League of Greater Cincinnati, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, Citizens on Patrol, Xavier University's Community Building Institute, and the Cincinnati Human Relations Commission.