He completed a straight medical internship at Cincinnati General Hospital in 1968 and a residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in 1972, and was a NIH Special Research Fellow in 1972-73.
What does CGH stand for?
CGH stands for Cincinnati General Hospital (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGH
We have 61 other meanings of CGH in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Graphics and Geometric Modeling (educational program)
- Congenital Glucose-Galactose Malabsorption (nutrition)
- Canberra Girls' Grammar School (Australia)
- Central Georgia Genealogical Society (est. 1978)
- Central Gauteng Golf Union (est. 1909; Royal Johannesburg Golf Club; Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Cantonment General Hospital (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Castle of Good Hope (South Africa)
- Center for Global Health
- Changi General Hospital (Singapore)
- Chinese General Hospital (Manila, Philippines)
- Community General Hospital (Syracuse, NY)
- Compagnie de Gestion Hôtelière (French: Hotel Management Company)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Compressed Gaseous Hydrogen
- Computer-Generated Hologram
- Guided Missile/Helicopter Cruiser
- Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Congonhas (Airport Code)
- Chelmsford Girls Hockey Association (Massachusetts)
- Chicago Gay Hockey Association
- Cincinnati Group Health Associates (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Everyone realizes that Cincinnati General Hospital, now the University of Cincinnati Hospital, treated many low-education, low-income patients.