com)-- A group of Journalism and Public Relations students from Cincinnati Christian University (CCU) visited the Flottman Company, Inc.
What does CCU stand for?
CCU stands for Cincinnati Christian University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCU
We have 179 other meanings of CCU in our Acronym Attic
- Cash Cost per Unit (Sprint)
- Catalytic Cracking Unit
- CDMA Channel Unit
- Cell Culture Unit (space station scientific payload; Space Station Biological Research Project)
- Central Control Unit
- Centre Catholique Universitaire (French: University Catholic Center)
- Centro Cultural Universitario (Spanish: University Cultural Center; Mexico)
- Channel CODEC Unit (3GPP)
- Charge Control Unit
- Chung Cheng University (Taiwan)
- Civil Contingencies Unit (UK)
- Climate Control Unit
- Coastal Carolina University (Conway, SC, USA)
- Colorado Christian University (Lakewood, CO, USA)
- Colorado Credit Union (est. 1973)
- Comité Consultatif des Unités (French: Consultative Committee for Units; International Committee for Weights and Measures)
- Command Center Upgrade
- Commercial Crimes Unit (various locations)
- Commodore Convoy Unit
- Common Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sometimes, just a deliberate pause can help get a conversation back on course," says the assistant director of the College of Adult Learning at Cincinnati Christian University.
He graduated from Cincinnati Christian University in 1995 and immediately went to Las Vegas to start a church for twenty-somethings.