Peale served for 10 years as national president of the Women's Board of Domestic Missions of the Reformed Church in America, as vice president of the Council of Churches of the City of New York and of the National Council of Churches, as a trustee of Hope College in Holland, MI, Champlain College in Burlington, VT, and Syracuse University in New York, and as a member of the National Women's Board of Northwood Institute.
What does CCCNY stand for?
CCCNY stands for Churches of the City of New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCNY
- Customer Coordination Center Node
- Customs Cooperation Council Nomenclature
- Congregational Christian Churches National Association
- Chinese Christian Church of New England (Brookline, MA)
- Chinese Christian Church of New Jersey
- Camping-Car Club Normandie Pays de Bray (French automobile club; Pays de Bray, Normandy, France)
- Center for Cryptography, Computer and Network Security
- Child Care Connection Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Colorado Common Course Numbering System (est. 2003; various universities)
- Community College Course Numbering System
- Clean Communities of Central New York (US Department of Energy)
- Council of Churches of the City of New York (New York, NY)
- Citroën Car Club of New Zealand, Inc. (New Zealand)
- Canadian Capital Cities Organization (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Committee for Conscientious Objectors
- Christian Coalition of Colorado (Denver, CO)
- Colorado Community Colleges Online
- Communauté de Communes du Canton d'Orthez (French: Community of Municipalities of the Canton of Orthez; Orthez, France)
- Contra Costa Chamber Orchestra (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Joint Committee on Climatic Changes and the Ocean
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nils Daulaire, Global Health Council WHEN: Wednesday, November 2, 2005 from 7pm to 9pm WHERE: Good Shepherd-Faith Presbyterian Church 152 West 66th Street, New York, NY SPONSORS: Balm in Gilead, Council on American Islamic Relations - New York, Council of Churches of the City of New York, Global Health Council, National Council of Churches, Queens Federation of Churches, Rutgers Presbyterian Church, Union for Reform Judaism and the World Conference for Religion and Peace
Butts is currently active in various ecumenical and humanitarian organizations including The Council of Churches of the City of New York, of which he is President; and The United Way of New York City, where he serves as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.