net to write about ``unusual fringe culture,'' such as sci-fi brain machines, comic books and the Church of the SubGenius.
What does CSG stand for?
CSG stands for Church of the Subgenius (mock religion)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CSG
We have 344 other meanings of CSG in our Acronym Attic
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System) /Sony Group (Japan)
- Centre Saint Guillaume (French: Saint Guillaume Center)
- Centre Spatial Guyanais (French: Guiana Space Center)
- Certified Specialist in Gerontological Nutrition (credential)
- Chairman’s Staff Group (US DoD)
- Charities Safety Group (UK)
- Charmer Sunbelt Group (New York)
- Child Support Guideline (family law)
- China South Industries Group Corporation (Beijing, China)
- Chuckle, Snicker, Grin
- CINCPAC Support Group
- Circle Software Group
- Citrix Secure Gateway
- Civil Sealift Group
- Clean Sweep Generator
- Climbing Sports Group
- Closed Subscriber Group
- Club des Sports de Glace (French: Ice Sports Club)
- Club Sportif de Gravenchon (French sports club)
- Club Sportif Grevenmacher (French: Grevenmacher Sports Club; Grevenmacher, Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaders of the Church of the Subgenius, a wacky cult presumably intended as a spoof of religion, claim that they oppose "Cliques of normals secretly planning insidious rituals aimed at controlling you," or CONSPIRACY.