She was a member of the Church of the Good Shepherd in Clinton.
What does CGS stand for?
CGS stands for Church of the Good Shepherd (Bloomington, Indiana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGS
We have 297 other meanings of CGS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Goldfields Shire (Australia)
- Centre de Géochimie de la Surface (French: Center for Surface Geochemistry)
- Centre de Gestion Scientifique (French: Scientific Management Center; est. 1967)
- Centre for Global Studies (various locations)
- Centre Généalogique de Savoie (French: Savoy Genealogical Center; Savoy, France)
- Centre National des Recherches en Génie Parasismique (French)
- Championship Gaming Series (electronic sports league)
- Chief of General Staff
- China Geological Survey Bureau
- Cigna Government Services
- Clan Gregor Society (genealogy)
- Classical Gram-Schmidt (algorithm)
- Coarse Grid Scan
- Coarse-Grain SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio; video coding)
- Coast & Geodetic Survey
- Coast Geological Society (Ventura, California)
- Coast Guard Station
- Cold Gas Spray (thermal spray)
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy (Washington College of Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The venue for the proposed service, a chapel in Tekapo, is called the Church of the Good Shepherd.
Thank you to everyone who attended the Church of the Good Shepherd and to the Rev.
The Crucible can be seen at the Church of the Good Shepherd in Village Road, Heswall, from Thursday, May 7 to Saturday, May 9 at 7.
Members of the congregation of the Church of the Good Shepherd, diocese of Calgary, have found an innovative way to raise funds while losing weight.
CAPTION(S): NEW ZEALAND: Brian Gent took this picture of the Southern Alps through the window of the Church of the Good Shepherd on Lake Takepo in the South Island
It was early in 2004 and I had received an invitation to give a series of lectures in the Parish Church of the Good Shepherd, in White Rock, British Columbia, just south of Vancouver.
Church of the Good Shepherd is located about three-quarters of a mile south of Santa Anita, where at age 59 Longden rode George Royal to a thrilling victory by a nose in the 1966 San Juan Capistrano Handicap, the final ride of a 39-year career.