The Manchester Church of the Brethren held a memorial service for Niswander 27 August 2011, Pastor Kurt Borhmann and Pastor Karcn Eberly officiating.
What does COTB stand for?
COTB stands for Church of the Brethren (Christian denomination)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COTB
We have 2 other meanings of COTB in our Acronym Attic
- City of Toronto Administrative Professional Supervisory Association Incorporated
- Council on the Ageing Queensland (Australia)
- Centre for Object Technology Applications and Research (Sydney, Australia)
- Correlation Tracking & Ranging
- Collision and Obstacle or Terrain Avoidance System
- Correlation Tracking and Triangulation
- Circle of the Ancient Ways
- Collision and Obstacle/Terrain Avoidance Weapon System
- Captain on the Bridge
- Chairman of the Board
- Contractors on the Battlefield
- College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Children on Their Birthdays (movie)
- Conference of Texas Baptist Evangelists
- Comisión de Ordenamiento de los Bosques Nativos (Spanish: Management Committee of Native Forests; Argentina)
- Canadian Officer Training Corps (Canada)
- Central Ohio Technical College
- Channel-Optimized Transform Code
- Church Of The Creator (hate group)
- Clan of the Cats (webcomic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Springfield Church of the Brethren - The West Winds flute choir will hold a free concert at 10:30 a.
Under a Power Purchase Agreement, Church of the Brethren is to buy clean electricity, better control their energy costs and reduce regional carbon emissions with a 23-kilowatt system UNIVERSITY PARK, Md.
CBS, Channel 2) Broadcast from the Church of the Brethren at Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, Ind.
I was at a foot-washing once, and the person who was to wash my feet was a Church of the Brethren minister, many of whom are not sympathetic to Catholic traditions, to say the least.
Religious participants include American Baptist Churches, USA; the American Jewish Committee; the American Jewish Congress; the Baptist Joint Committee on Public Affairs; Catholics for a Free Choice; Central Conference of American Rabbis; the Church of the Brethren, Washington Office; Friends Committee on National Legislation; the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists; the Presbyterian Church, USA and the Unitarian Universalist Association, Washington Office.
SCOTT HOLLAND is pastor of the Monroeville Church of the Brethren in suburban Pittsburgh and a contributing editor of Cross Currents.
Questions of dress and other sumptuary regulations, credal formulations and their absence, church architecture, rituals and ritualized practices, principles respecting everything from Sunday schools to participation in the nation's wars -- all these and many other elements of collective distinction in the history of the Church of the Brethren are viewed as though they were the things really on the minds of the people who quarrelled about them.