As the two worked at the question over a succession of partial agreements--Pullach 1972, Helsinki 1982, Cold Ash 1983, Niagara 1987, Hanover 1995, Porto Alegre 2002; Meissen, Porvoo, Reuilly, the special cases of already accomplished mergers in the Church of South India or the Canadian Declaration of Waterloo--a constant preoccupation had to be that they not burn their bridges in the dialogue with the Catholic Church.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Church of South India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Child Soldiers Initiative (Canada)
- Child Support Intervention (private child support enforcement agency)
- Child Symptom Inventory (medicine)
- ChildSafe International
- Chipset Software Installation (Intel)
- Cholesterol Saturation Index
- Christian Schools International
- Christian Solidarity International
- Chung Shan Institute (US and Taiwan)
- Church of Scientology International (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Cigar Store Indian (advertisement figure)
- Cisco SAFE (Security Architecture for the Enterprise) Implementation (exam; computer security)
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: City of Sciences and Industry)
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
- Civil Society International
- Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bahrain Church of South India Parish vicar K J Samuel was the chief guest at the event, where children presented a variety of entertainment programmes.
Ignoring Rowan Strong's Anglicanism and the British Empire: 1700-1820 (Oxford, 2007), recent works on Bishop Caldwell and Stephen Neill, and even Bengt Sundkler's classic Church of South India (Lutterworth Press, 1954), the author's polemic cannot be viewed as balanced, exhaustive, or reliable.
He had previously served as principal investigator with MDS Pharma Services; attending physician with the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital; instructor of medicine with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey; staff physician with the Clinical Research Center of the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey; and consultant physician with the Church of South India Mission Hospital.
DEVAKADASHAM, BISHOP OF THE KANYA KUMARI DIOCESE, CHURCH OF SOUTH INDIA.
Part of the Church of South India and supported by USPG, the training centre provides families from more than 50 villages with training in sustainable organic farming and animal husbandry.
Pauline Sathiamurthy, general secretary of the Church of South India, said her church has been struggling to "put some sense" into Indian society, which has the highest incidence of female feticide (selected abortion of female fetuses) and female infanticide.
Azariah's own bishopric was the only Anglican diocese in the South that did not join the Church of South India completely but split, and one archdeaconry (Nandyal) stayed separate.