95 Kimberly Ervin Alexander (Assistant Professor of Historical Theology, Church of God Theological Seminary, Cleveland Tennessee) explores the influence of the nineteenth-century healing movement and applies inductive reasoning in her examination of early Pentecostal periodical literature in Pentecostal Healing.
What does COGTS stand for?
COGTS stands for Church of God Theological Seminary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cognitive Science
- Church of God, Seventh Day (Broomfield, CO)
- Cape Oil and Gas Supply Initiative (South Africa)
- Council of Government School Organisations (Australia)
- Coalition for Global School Safety
- City of Glasgow Swim Team (UK)
- Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs (South Africa)
- Church of God the Eternal (Eugene, OR)
- Colegio Oficial de Guías Turísticos de Baleares
- Cognizant Transfer
- Compañía Guatemalteca de Maquinaria SA (Guatemala)
- Controller Gun
- Church of Global Warming
- Church of God Worldwide
- Carriage of Goods by Water Act (Canada)
- Church of God of West Broward (Plantation, FL)
- Church of God Worldwide Ministries
- Coalition for Grassroots Women Organizations (United Arab Emirates; women's social organizations)
- Call of Hero (Everquest game)
- Carnival of Homeschooling (blogging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant McClung, former missionary in Europe, is the Coordinator of Education for Church of God World Missions and Associate Professor of Missions and Church Growth the Church of God Theological Seminary in Cleveland, Tennessee.