More widely, he has served on the Church of England Pensions Board, and chaired the Crown Appointments Commission which appointed the Most Revd John Sentamu as Archbishop of York.
What does CEPB stand for?
CEPB stands for Church of England Pensions Board (est. 1926)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEPB
We have 5 other meanings of CEPB in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Enviornmental Protection Agency Refrigerant Recovery, Recycle Technician
- Central East Preschool Autism Services (Canada)
- Common English Proficiency Assessment Scheme
- Comprehensive Environmental Performance Assessment Scheme for Buildings (Buildings Department; Hong Kong)
- Conference on the Elementary Processes in Atomic Systems
- Contactless E-Purse Application Standard (Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore)
- Crypto Equipment for Packet Switching
- Continuing Education Programme in Agricultural Technology
- Carpentier-Edwards Porcine Bioprosthesis (cardiovascular medicine)
- Chongqing Environmental Protection Bureau (China)
- Colegio Experimental Paragua-Brasil (Spanish: Paraguay-Brazil Experimental College; Paraguay)
- Concrete Engineering Products Berhad (Malaysia)
- Confederación de Empresarios Privados de Bolivia (Spanish: Bolivian Confederation of Private Businessmen; Bolivia)
- European Center for Parallelism of Barcelona (Technical University of Catalonia; Spain)
- Cairo Electricity Production Company (Cairo, Egypt)
- Carpet Export Promotion Council (India; est. 1982)
- Central European Programming Contest
- Centre d'Entraînement des Postes de Commandement (French: Command Post Training Center)
- Centre Equestre Poney Club (French pony club)
- Certified Executive Pastry Chef
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grainger will receive the income from the Church of England Pensions Board which will continue to administer the mortgages.