The explosion struck the main headquarters of the Church of Christ in Nigeria during its early morning service, Plateau state spokesman Pam Ayuba said.
What does COCIN stand for?
COCIN stands for Church of Christ in Nigeria
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Committee on Culture and Information
- Compander Combiner Interface
- Continuity-of-Care Index
- Creative Organizational Climate Inventory
- Camp Oven Cooking in Australia
- Central Oregon Community Investment Board
- Committee of Communications Industry Development (Taiwan)
- Conference on Computing in the Disciplines
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
- Code Of Conduct Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
A pentecostal pastor with the Church of Christ in Nigeria was among those killed in Tuesday's blasts while a Catholic church targeted in the attacks was badly shattered.
The Inter-faith Forum of the Lutheran Church of Christ in Nigeria, which annually brings together Muslim and Christian leaders, also opposed it.