The menagerie includes an African serval, which made its first public appearance with him at the Church Without Walls Thursday night.
What does CWW stand for?
CWW stands for Church Without Walls (various religious organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWW
We have 48 other meanings of CWW in our Acronym Attic
- Central West Virginia Transit Authority
- Children of Women Vietnam Veterans (US VA)
- Centre for Women Victims of War (Zagreb)
- Central West Virginia Writing Project (Marshall University)
- Council for Wales of Voluntary Youth Services
- Carolina West Wireless (North Carolina)
- Chief Wildlife Warden (India)
- Children without Worms (intestinal worms; partnership)
- Children Worldwide Web (Internet/domain concept)
- Christian Wings for the World (missionary aviation school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We want a church without walls, we want to meet people in their daily lives.
It started out as the Church Without Walls, set up in a town centre as part of an attempt to help the Lichfield Diocese to better engage with the community.
A church without walls and divisions A church that is relevant and dynamic A church that says Yes to economic justice for all A church that says No to the mammon of globalization.
He ends the story with this image that our church is a church without walls.
Byline: Rachel Halmesmaki Lahti LANCASTER - A church without walls and free concerts are coming to the Fairgrounds in Lancaster June 30, and every Thursday night in July and August.
In addition, Jackson is a member of the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas and The Church Without Walls of Houston.
We believe very much in being a church without walls.