Morgan Chase Tower, Houston (1982); (Utah) Church Office Building, Salt Lake City (1973); (Vermont) Bennington Battle Monument (1891); (Virginia) The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center, Virginia Beach (2007); (West Virginia) State Capitol, Charleston (1932); and (Wisconsin) U.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Church Office Building (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Change of Basis (linear algebra, changing vectors from one basis to another)
- Change of Beneficiary
- Cheap Old Bastard
- Chief of the Boat (US Navy)
- Children of Bodom (band; Finland)
- Chimie Organique et Bioorganique (French: Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- Chip On Board
- Chris O'Brien (musician)
- Chrome Over Brass (snare drums)
- Church of the Brethren
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blogger and activist Eric Ethington is spearheading the demonstration to be held outside the LDS Church Office Building.
He is also proud that, during his time as CFO, the national church office building was brought up to modern standards, making it a better place in which to work.