com) has been a leader in the church management system industry for 20 years, developing high-quality software exclusively for religious organizations from church plants to denominational offices.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Church Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Medical School
- Chief Marine Surveyor
- Chief Master Sergeant (US Air Force; usually seen as CMSgt)
- Chief of the Maritime Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Children's Medical Services
- Chinese Mathematical Society
- Chip Management System
- Christian Missionary School
- Christians in the Mathematical Sciences (Judson University Christian College; Illinois)
- Church Management Software
- Church Membership Software
- Church Mission Society (UK)
- Church Missionary Society (Australia)
- Cinema and Media Studies
- Circuit Maintenance System
- Circuit Multiplication System (ITU-T)
- Circulation Motor Sensory (medical exam/check)
- Circulation, Motion, Sensation
- City Magnet School (various locations)
- Civic Mission of Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
ParishSOFT, the group found, was good at managing parish family data, such as tithing records and scheduling, while Church Management Systems had a superior general ledger package, allowing greater ease of entry and accurate reporting for parish staff.
The church uses a powerful software package, Integrated Church Management System (ICMS), to handle most of its record-keeping.