Inaugural "End Distracted Driving" presentation is February 15 at the Church Farm School in Exton EXTON, Pa.
What does CFS stand for?
CFS stands for Church Farm School (Exton, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFS
We have 457 other meanings of CFS in our Acronym Attic
- Chelsea Flower Show
- Chenega Federal Systems, LLC (Lorton, VA government contractor)
- Chess for Success (Oregon)
- Chicago Faucet Shoppe (Chicago, IL)
- chicken-fried steak
- Chief Flight Surgeon (USAF)
- Child & Family Services
- Children, Families and Schools (various locations)
- Christian Faith School (Washington)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- CI (Counterintelligence) Force Protection Source (US DoD)
- Cisco Firewall Specialist
- Cleveland Film Society (Ohio)
- Client & Family Support
- Closed-Form Solution (mathematics)
- Cluster File Systems, Inc. (est. 2001; Boulder, CO)
- Cluster-Based Fibonacci Sequence
- Coal Fired Station
- Coated Free Sheet (paper production)
- Coed, Fraternity and Sorority
Samples in periodicals archive:
A native of Allentown, Lehigh County, Hengeveld graduated from the Church Farm School in Exton, Chester County, in 1964 and enlisted in the U.
May 16 /PRNewswire/ -- At a luncheon sponsored by The Church Farm School and Radnor Advisors Inc.