The mice were housed under standard laboratory conditions and cared for following guidelines provided by the Institutional Animal Ethics Committee of Chung Shan Medical University and conducted in accordance with the principles and guidelines of the "Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals" prepared by U.
What does CSMU stand for?
CSMU stands for Chung Shan Medical University (Taiwan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSMU
We have 4 other meanings of CSMU in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Sport Massage Therapists Association
- Colorado State Music Teachers Association
- Connecticut State Music Teachers Association
- Camarines Sur Medical Transcription Center
- Centre for Study of Media, Technology & Culture
- Center for Science Mathematics and Technology Education (East Carolina Univeristy; Greenville, NC)
- Committee on Science and Mathematics Teacher Preparation (book publishing)
- Card Setting Machine Tenters Society (UK)
- Combat Systems Manpower & Training Steering Committee
- Combat Systems Mobile Training Team
- Control, Status & Maintenance Unit
- Covariance Shaping Multiuser
- Crash-Survivable Memory Unit
- Crimea State Medical University (Crimea, Ukraine)
- Circuit Switching Multiplexer (FDDI)
- Centro Social Morro Velho (Portuguese: Social Center Morro Velho; Brazil)
- Chloris Striate Mosaic Virus (plant pathogenic virus)
- Commission Scolaire Marie-Victorin (Quebec, Canada)
- Community of St. Mary the Virgin (Anglican order)
- Center for Sutton Movement Writing (La Jolla, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent study performed by scientists at the School of Nutrition, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan, investigated the relationship between plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 and vitamin B-6 and the risk of coronary artery disease.
a leading maker of industrial personal computers in Taiwan, will work with the Chung Shan Medical University Hospital to set up an intelligent hospital, the first of its kind in Taiwan, with the partnership calling for Advantech to develop various medical information products and solutions, including bed-side infotainment systems, mobile nursing vehicles and electronic bulletin boards.
Usinga laboratory model mimickingtheMRSA infection, researchers from the Chung Shan Medical University Hospital (Taiwan) found that sulfur compounds present in garlic significantly decreased MRSA viability in the kidney, and decreased both interleukin (IL)-6 and tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha - markers of inflammation.
Seeram*, Associate Director, UCLA Center for Human Nutrition, David Geffen School of Medicine, USA Chin-Kun Wang, Dean, Graduate Institute of Nutritional Science, College of Health Care and Management, Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan Patricia B.
Y-C Huang of Chung Shan Medical University in Taichung and colleagues randomized 35 adults with rheumatoid arthritis to receive 5 milligrams per day folic acid or 5 milligrams folic acid plus 100 milligrams vitamin B6 for 12 weeks.
Taiwan's Chung Shan Medical University claims the make-up of green tea, long fabled for its health benefits, reacts with specific cancer-causing genes to reduce the chance of a tumour growing.
Use of the mice was reviewed and approved by Chung Shan Medical University animal care committee.