Medical management of chronic suppurative otitis media without cholesteatoma in children.
What does CSOMWC stand for?
CSOMWC stands for Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media Without Cholesteatoma (otorhinolaryngology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Computer Systems: Operation and Management (University College of the Cariboo)
- Customer Service Operations Manager
- Customer Service Order Management (various organizations)
- California State Oriental Medical Association
- Central States Occupational Medicine Association (Elgin, IL)
- Canadian Society of Ophthalmic Medical Personnel (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Chicago Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (Chicago, IL)
- Chinese Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Colorado Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Connecticut Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Middlefield, CT)
- Connell School of Nursing (Boston College)
- Canadian Series of North American Negroes
- Computer Security Operations Office
- County Safety Officers' Organization of California (est. 1959)
- Combat Systems Officer Of the Watch
- Certification Services Oversight Process (US FAA)
- Certified Securities Operation Professional (American Bankers Association)
- Ceský Svaz Ochráncu Prírody (Czech: Czech Union for Nature Conservation)
- Channel Services Operators (IRC)
- Combat Security Outpost
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical management of chronic suppurative otitis media without cholesteatoma in children-Update 1992.
Aerobic bacteriology of chronic suppurative otitis media without cholesteatoma in children.