Finally, testing was completed, and Alaina's doctors said that she had chronic regional pain syndrome type 2.
What does CRPS stand for?
CRPS stands for Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRPS
We have 30 other meanings of CRPS in our Acronym Attic
- Clock Reconvergence Pessimism Removal (computing)
- Coalition for the Restoration of Parental Rights
- Complex Responsive Processes of Relating (human relation therapy)
- Counter Propaganda (clothing)
- County Rare Plant Register
- California Regional Primate Research Center
- Centre for Research on Poverty Reduction and Income Distribution (Pakistan)
- Conselho Regional de Psicologia do Rio Grande do Sul (Brasil)
- Centre de Réadaptation Psycosociale (French: Psychosocial Rehabilitation Center)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (College of Financial Planning)
- Collaborative Readiness Problem Solving
- Command Resource Programming Subsystem
- Communications Revenue Protection System
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Contractor Repair Parts Stock
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I
- City and Regional Planning Student Association (Columbus, OH; information for students)
- Comité Regional de Promoción de la Salud Comunitaria (Spanish: Regional Committee for the Promotion of Community Health)
- Centre for Research in Public Sector Management (University of Canberra; Australia; est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Complex pain presentations, for example fibromyalgia and chronic regional pain syndrome.
Note to media: The Juvenile/Adolescent Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome Consensus Conference will take place on the Stanford University campus on May 30 and 31.