Busulfanex is being studied for use as a preparatory regime in bone marrow transplantation, Colomed is being studied for the treatment of chronic radiation proctitis (rectal inflammation after radiation), Antizol is an antidote for ethylene glycol (antifreeze) and methanol poisoning, and Intrachol is being developed for the prevention and treatment of choline deficiency in patients receiving long-term total parenteral nutrition (TPN).
What does CRP stand for?
CRP stands for Chronic Radiation Proctitis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRP
We have 534 other meanings of CRP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Risk Planner
- Certified Risk Professional
- Certified ROI (Return on Investment) Professional (various locations)
- Chapter Recognition Program (various organizations)
- Chargeback Reporting Package (Vitel)
- Charles River Park (Boston, MA)
- Charlotte Regional Partnership (Charlotte, NC)
- Chart Recorder Peripheral
- Child Rights Programming (various organizations)
- Child-Resistant Packaging
- Chronic Relapsing Pancreatitis
- Circuit Rider Program
- Clinical Research Physician
- Clinical Rest Position
- Club Roannais de Plongée (French diving club)
- Collaborative Research Partnership (US and India)
- Collaborative Research Programme (EU)
- Collaborative Research Project (various organizations)
- Collagen-Related Peptide
- Combat Readiness Percentage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colomed is being developed as a treatment for inflammatory bowel disorders, including chronic radiation proctitis.